Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mother's Day Lemon Hand Scrub!

Activity Day's was at my house tonight. Activity Days is a youth group of girls age 8-11. I am one of the leaders that takes a turn hosting. Mother's Day is coming up so I knew we had to do something centered around that. I was scouring the Internet for some cute but easy projects for the girls to do. I came across this one here!
It was so easy and it actually works. You never know, right! I still need to put a few little finishing touches on it but luckily we have a little bit of time still!
I wasn't the most patient tonight and I hope the girls know how much I enjoy them.
The past couple weeks have been really long and I think I'm in need of a little mommy break but that's not the point of this post.
Just wanted to tell you of a fun, easy, cheap and cute gift idea!
ENJOY!!
**** Luckily, I have the BEST co-leaders and they always make everything so much better. THANK YOU so much Ladies you are the best!****

1 comment:

Kim said...

We should swap ideas!!! I am the Activity Days co-leader in my ward too!!!!!