Sunday, April 1, 2012

Do you remember sleepovers as a kid?

Genevieve had a really good friend from church come spend the night. She is just as obsessed with Harry Potter as Genna is. They got their Hogwarts robes on and popped popcorn and drank butterbeer. Life is good.

We also did a little Bertie bott sampling..well our version at least...no ear wax or booger flavors.

Getting close the end so we finished with ice cream sundaes!!! Jillian was super excited to be included.

Jacob and Giselle were not to happy about going to bed but decided to do their own sleepover for a little while. We found Jacob in Giselle's crib.

She was happy to have him there. A quick hug before going back to their own beds.


Sleepovers is not for every family and honestly I'm not sure how long I will let them have them but for now I am OK with it. They had so much fun and it was so cute to see them enjoying fun things together. Especially because this friend is moving in a few weeks. In fact the two friends Genevieve is the closest to is moving and she is so sad. I have to say I am sad for her too. Luckily we have so many options to keep in touch and fun memories to last forever!

3 comments:

Corinne Ritz said...

I totally remember sleepovers as a kid:) I'm pretty sure I have pictures from sleepovers with you and I:)
I am for them - for sleepovers I mean. I am picky about who and where. I usually prefer to have them here.

csharris said...

I love sleepovers with just one friend. It sounds like they had a great time. My Becca and Toby are great friends and love it when they get to sleep together.

Anonymous said...

good boy Jacob start her young, get your tongue in her little p-ssy it taste's amazing