Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Menu board...and I made it!



My ward here in Illinois has a craft group.  They are so talented and creative.  Every time I go I am amazed..and this time I was amazed at myself. I ACTUALLY finished it THERE! I am so excited.  This is a magnetic menu board.   You can add to it any time and it's super cute.  It took me forever to come up with a color theme that worked but luckily I got it done and Jacob and Giselle were there the whole time and only managed to dump goldfish all over the gym floor, play with tons of little people and get plum worn out. So it was a great time for all. THANK YOU Amy and Diane, I LOVE my menu board!

2 comments:

Mindy and Larry said...

Lovely! Inspiring! I'm sure it's more fun to plan a menu and shopping list with something so cute to work with!!!! I saw "shopping list" has a place on the board- do you have a magnet to stick your list there to add to during the week?

Corinne Ritz said...

That is so much fun! I love the colors you chose. I can't believe you finished it there and with two little ones! WOW! That's like a miracle!