Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Easter!

The kids found Easter baskets after church since we have 9am church.
Grandma Fox found these cute dresses for the girls...Jolie is 5ft. tall now and so she does not match but we had her in her pretty white baptism dress that she LOVES to wear. Jacob is in his spring suit. He LOVES matching daddy. Now I just need to find matching ties for him and Brett!


I thought this picture was so cute of Giselle and Jillian...silly kiddo's!



An Easter family photo. All dressed up. This was after church so I was glad everyone's hair was still in place, especially for a few of them. I loved wearing a hat to church, it was fun and something I wouldn't normally do but it might just be my new Easter tradition!
Thank you Mom Fox for helping me stay just a little more in style! :-)


We loved having Brett's parents and sister here for Easter dinner. I had never made Easter dinner before and was excited to give it a go. A few things weren't perfect but in all I thought it turned out pretty good.



A closer look at our yummy food and place settings! The centerpiece didn't turn out exactly as I had envisioned but I'm already thinking of new ideas for next year. Pinterest is the greatest site!




I am so thankful for the knowledge our Savior Jesus Christ came to this earth and died for us. He did not lay to rest for eternity he is RISEN, he lives. Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Corinne Ritz said...

FUN! The more I read your blog the more bummed I am that we don't live closer together! At the very least, maybe my four sons could marry your 4 daughters. :)

I thought your centerpiece looked fab.

csharris said...

5ft tall oh my. Jolie will be a Young Woman soon. AHHH I was freaking out about Anna turning 8. Your family is so cute. LOVED THE HAT.

Mindy and Larry said...

What a beautiful family! And we're so glad you had a great Easter!