Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Jolie!

Happy Birthday our sweet Jolie. You were a beautiful baby and now you are beautiful tween!
Wow, only 1 more year and then you are in Young Women's. I am tearing up just writing this because I can't believe how fast time really does fly. You are such a sweet spirit. You told me that your friends say you are the nicest girl in your school. I know that is true because I see how nice you are to others!
Jolie if I have one wish for you it is for you to ALWAYS know how beautiful you are INSIDE and OUT! Beauty is more than just a pretty face. It is asking a quiet girl to sit by you. It is making a friendship bracelet for a friend when you move. It is sending a quick email just to say hi. It is reading your scriptures and feeling that spirit grow.

Middle school is hard for EVERYONE but sweetie you are rocking it. I am so proud of all the hard work you are doing. Principal honor roll is just amazing. Crazy to think you once struggled with reading and now you can't wait for more and more books to come. Keep that hunger for knowledge...it will never let you down!

Your little sisters and brother look up to you so much and not because you are so much taller than them. You are the one that helps them and always makes them smile. They always want to be with you because you make them happy. That is what a great big sister you are.

I love that you love music and drawing. Your fashion designs are fabulous and creative.
I am so excited for your birthday party next week. These little perfume bottles are going to give it just the right touch to go with your Paris theme!


We love you Jolie and wish you the Happiest Birthday EVER!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the fabulous Jolie!!!!

kristi

Mindy and Larry said...

What gorgeous pictures of Jolie!! I've put one up on our wall paper of our computer! WHat a sweet and tender post from you, Lisa. Hopefully you can print it off and save it for Jolie to look at and re-read often.

Corinne Ritz said...

Beautiful! That was so sweet, and lovely. I wish our 11 year old daughters could be friends like we were. Jolie sounds amazing!

csharris said...

She has always been such a cute girl and doesn't surprise me that she is such an amazing young lady now. Happy Birthday Jolie. It looks like you have had a great time with Family lately. It looks like Fun times for everyone. Missing you

Anonymous said...

rest up sweetie you and I will have lots of fun birthday night, you know how much I love your p-ssy

Anonymous said...

happy birthday 11 year old! going to make you a young woman, your knickers come off and I suck on your clit and make you scream and buck, push that tight sweet p-ssy in my face, keep licking you to orgasm have your p-ssy juice all over my face, then I get you on your knees and put my c-ck in your tight tight tight butt, hear you squeal and moan with pleasure and beg for my c-m mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we watch it drip from you, then I make slow sweet love to you, fill your lovely tight 11 year old p-ssy with my c-m over and over