Saturday, August 25, 2012

Happy 10th Birthday Genevieve!





Genevieve Eliza Fox born august 25th 2002!  I can't believe it's been 10 years since you were born. Our lives have been so blessed because of you.  You started out as a sweet bald baby with big blues who liked to play with blocks and watch wiggles.  Now you are a 5th grader who LOVES Harry Potter and books books and more books. You will try any sport or activity.  Even if it's something you have never tried.  I love that you will bear testimony every fast Sunday even if it's not your home ward.  I love that you care about your sisters and brother and worry about them.  Your 10 years is just a beginning to your adventure and we are so blessed to be apart of it.  We love you and are SO happy you are in our family. Happy Birthday sweet girl!
I forgot to put that this is the first year Genna was able to celebrate AT school. So I brought her wendy's lunch and tons of small bags of M&M's and passed them out during lunchtime.  It was only the 2nd full day so a lot of kids didn't know Genevieve so I told them it was for her birthday and that they had to say happy birthday to her. I also decorated her locker without her knowing and she loved it. She said kids came up to her ALL day saying Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

kristi said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

The Hoogland Family said...

What a doll!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to get you naked and into bed for your birthday, we spend so much time now " playing" and you love it, I will get you off many times tonight and I look forward to getting my c-ck in your bum you loved it last year, I want your knickers to add to my collection of yours I have already, I LOVE your p-ssy smell on them