Thursday, August 23, 2012

1st day of school for the 2012-2013 year!

 I never thought I would dread my kids going back to school. This year I did. I was not ready for summer to be over and the daily marathon school days are.  The kids on the other hand were very excited for school to start.  This is Genevieve's first year in middle school and she couldn't wait to get there.  They got up at 6:30 to catch the 7:01 bus.  I got up at 6am to make them yummy monkey bread which is wasn't even ready for them when they had to leave. :(   Doing TWO girls hair in the morning before catching the bus made them a little late and they had to RUN to catch it. Luckily they have a super nice bus driver who waited for them.
 Jillian leaves at 7:39 so she had a little more time in the morning AND she let us take her to school for the first day so we could meet her teacher and take some pictures.
                                                      Jillian age:7 Grade:2nd

       Giselle loves playing school and had to have her "pack pack" too. Jacob can't wait for his school to start too! Next week is a meet the teacher day but then the next week is his 1st day.
 Jillian in front of her locker.  She loves that her school has lockers.
                                                        The big 2nd grader at her desk.
 Jolie and Genevieve AFTER their 1st day of school since we didn't have time to take pictures before school. They said it was an awesome 1st day.  Both girls talked about how they liked their teachers and loved seeing their friends.  Both of them are wearing their contacts and curled their hair.  No make up though!
They LOVED striking a pose.  I can't believe they are already in middle school. Life is moving way to fast..that's probably the biggest reason I'm sad for them to go because I know it's another year of them growing up.

3 comments:

The Fox Family said...

Oh MY GOSH! Jolie and Genna look so grown up! They look GORGEOUS with their curled hair and no glasses! What beautiful girls you have...watch out!

kristi said...

Beautiful Ladies and Jillian looks adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you should both come to my house after school, I would love to get you both naked and take you to bed, watch you eat each other's p-ssy's and then we all lick and suck each other then you both get anal