Friday, June 22, 2012

Mini High School reunion and Lake Erie!






OK, so they are not in order but I had a fun quick trip to Michigan!  I was lucky to be able to see quite a few of my friends from high school and meet their children and a few spouses who just so happened to also go to school with us.  It was really hot outside but the kids still had a blast and a gift to us moms..tired kiddos.  I love that I haven't seen some of these more than a handful of times in 15 years and we can still get together and it feels like only yesterday.  I just hope the next time we get together it  wont be 15 years!

Since it was so hot we decided it would be fun to go to a Lake..you know there are a few of them in Michigan. A close one is Lake Erie. It's not the prettiest but it still was fun.  The best part was that you could walk out far and it isn't deep. Giselle and Jacob even felt like a big kid..even if I had to pull Giselle out a few times because she thought she could jump and swim...silly girl!
Baby Wyatt got in the action for only a photo op but he was rockin some cute swim trunks.
Thanks for a fun mid week getaway!!!

1 comment:

kristi said...

It was a good time for sure, especially since the Lake had a ton of shade I could sit with the baby in.