Friday, June 1, 2012

Bus drivers are special too!



We are so lucky to have such a nice bus driver.  He is an older gentleman who ALWAYS arrives with a smile.  He usually has some fun hat on as well.  He totally thinks I'm crazy since I sometimes chase the bus down through the neighborhood...I know he's in here somewhere!   Luckily he seems to not mind.  He has even taken the big bus down to the end of our street when Jolie thought she forgot something at home.  He has also stopped in the middle of the street when he saw our girls running frantically to catch him.  Let's face it bus drivers put up with A LOT of crap.  Can you imagine driving a full bus of 5-11yr. olds every day. I think it takes a special person for sure.  So I was so excited to see this cute thank you. I found it here.  I think it turned out so cute. I just love the little buses.
So thank you for another great year and have a great summer because today is the LAST day of school!

No comments: