Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Easy make ahead Frittata


Breakfast has always been a challenge for me. I am not the biggest fan of cereal and not to mention the mornings are usually quite crazy during the school year. So I was excited to discover these yummy babies.  They are so good and take little work and you can make a bunch ahead of time. BONUS: Super healthy!
I like to get a case from Costco of egg whites and then it's even more healthier!
Cut up veggies and or meat that you want in your cups.
I cut up: Tomatoes, mushrooms, green pepper and Canadian bacon. In a bowl pour egg whites and about a 1/4 cup of milk. Pour into a muffin tin then add your mix ins and I like to add a little cheese. Then bake in the oven at 350 for about 40 minutes.
Store the left overs in a storage bag and you have a healthy tasty breakfast ready to go.

2 comments:

Shirlene Duncan said...

Sounds delIcious. Where are the egg whited st Costco? I have looked for them and haven't found them

Lisa Fox said...

I believe it's in the milk aisle. They are in a yellow box that holds I believe 8 cartons. I will double check when I go back. I go to the one in Oakbrook, I don't know if that matters but just in case. :)