Sunday, June 10, 2012

Jillian's Rockin Birthday...Part I

 Jillian turned 7 in April but that month was so jammed packed that we decided to put it off for a month...than May came and went in a flash! We couldn't let summer go just as fast without a party. School got out last week so we had to act fast before all her friends left for vacations.  Lifetime Fitness offers parties and so we decided to give it a try. It was AWESOME!  We had so much fun rock climbing, going in the bounce house. Eating pizza and cake and then at the end I brought stuff for the kids to make their own trail mix goody bags and water bottles to take home!






This is the group we ended up with. I have to say it was nice having a smaller party.  The group is listening to instructions on how to rock climb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, mmmmmm naked in bed tonight we suck , lick and stroke each other I want to give you multiple orgasms, I am hooked on your sweet sweet p-ssy and can't wait until you are old enough to c-m in, I want your knickers to wear so I can have your p-ssy next to me all the time