Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Downtown Hinsdale Christmas walk!

 I love all the cute towns here. I've probably already said that (many times) but honestly they are just too cute and fun and just magical.  Each town has it's own little Christmas walk. Ours is so pretty and has lots of fun things for the kids to do and try and get. It only goes until 8pm and I really wanted Brett to come with us but time was ticking on and on. So I bundled them up and headed out. We didn't get there until a little after 7pm. So a lot was already being put away but luckily the most important thing..>THE TRAIN! Was still up and running.
                                                                  There they go!!!
 We walked around for a little bit looking at all the shops and in front of this bank they had some Star Wars guys. Jacob told me no thank you..i think they kinda freaked him out. Genna and Jillian said sure. These guys were great and got right into character. Too fun!
Brett finally met up with us about 7:45. So we walked around for a few more minutes than he took Jacob in his car and headed home. The girls LOVE this store...OOOO La La. It is little girl heaven. So much fun pretty stuff.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

So fun! I wish our town did a walk like this. Do you live in Hinsdale? That is where my husband was born. His dad had his first job out of business school at a bank in Chicago and Steve was born in Hinsdale.

Lisa Fox said...

Stephanie I wish we lived in Hinsdale. Hinsdale is so beautiful but no we live in Willowbrook which is right next to Hinsdale but not as fancy! :) That is the train station Brett goes to though..it's only a few minutes from our house!

The Hoogland Family said...

I am shaking my head thinking...why didn't we go with you! Looked like fun, Rylan would have loved to see Vader and the Troopers!