Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mendenhall Cousin pictures!!

 This was the very first picture we took..and it's my favorite EXCEPT..you can't see Jackson. He is in the back on the left...BOO!! :(


 These on the stairs are really fun. The top one is a silly face which really shows their true colors. The one on the bottom is nice and it is according to age. Jolie-11 Jackson-10 Bradyn-10 Genevieve-10 Parker-8 Wesley-7 Jillian-7 Logan-7 Jacob-4 Audrey-4  Giselle-2 Wyatt- 6 months

  I think this is my other favorite one and you can actually see them all. They are just so cute!
This is my older brother...I must put the emphasis on OLDER!! he cracks me up. I was trying to have him work on his smile...hmm  I think we know where his boys get their smile from!! Love you Jason!!!

1 comment:

kristi said...

Oh my gosh, that smile is to much...hahaha I of course love all the pics of the kids!