Friday, December 7, 2012

Woodridge 1st "favorite things" gift exchange!

 Jacquie Korella generously hosted a fun gift exchange for the women of the Woodridge 1st ward.  There was lots of yummy goodies to try and taste!
Look at all those pretty packages!


Jacquie has the best style!

 This is just a sampling of the shoes at the front door..I don't know why but I thought it was funny!

 More super cute and pretty decorations. I really need to take her with me more when I go shopping!

 Group shots of some of the wonderful ladies there!







The gift exchange is about to begin..yes someone stole the gift I had but I did prevail and get another fab gift..really they were all fab which made it even harder to keep! :)

                            The WHOLE group...there are plenty that weren't there but were greatly missed!
 tried to zoom in but people got cut off..sorry!
 I'm not sure how this picture ended up down here..it was supposed to be in the food...but amazing hot cocoa...and yes that is homemade whipped cream and yes I did make it...and yes it is super easy!
All cleaned up and ready to head home. Thank you so much Jacquie and all the wonderful sisters that came and made it such a fun night and great start to the Christmas season!