Monday, December 31, 2012

Giselle is 3 years old!


Dec. 22nd Giselle Lisa Fox turned 3 years old. I can't believe our little baby is 3.  Time has flown by so fast. She loved her birthday! She kept telling everyone it was her birthday and that she was 8!  Do you think she wants to be like her older brother and sisters.  Her stats are: 27lbs. 33inches.
She LOVES to dress up in anything princess but Cinderella is her fave!
She LOVES to play with my ipod or Brett's Ipad and she is a pro!
She is still in a crib and we love it..the longest we've ever had a child in a crib.
She knows all her colors, shapes and numbers. A lot of her ABC's but still working on it.
She can go on the potty but isn't interested in underwear!
She loves church and her teachers and singing time..I can't believe she is going to be a Sunbeam!
She takes a ballet/tap class with her friend and can't wait for her to start every week!
We love you sweet girl and love having you as part of our family!

2 comments:

The Fox Family said...

I love her "blowing" face! She is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

happy bday such a sweet age, you love taking my c-ck out of my trousers and sucking me and you swallow most of it, you are wearing knickers now and I love taking them off you and eating your p-ssy I adore your p-ssy and I wish I could eat you everyday, I love watching you squirm and giggle as I bring you to orgasm, can't wait for the day I can c-m in your p-ssy