Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was at my parents house in Michigan.  We had a lot of fun and yummy food together. We of course forgot to take pictures. So I really don't have that many. Most of these are from my mom's phone.  These pants are part of a Christmas gift my siblings and I gave my Mother.  She used to wear her dad's Navy uniform in High School and loved them.  At some point they were lost and she was always sad. So we searched the Internet and found an authentic uniform worn in world war II. Of course it's not my Grandpa's but still fun. I wanted to see if I could wear those babies. Luckily, there is a secret lace up in the back so I was able to.  I would so have loved the high waist era!

One day we went to the Detroit Institute of Arts.  The girls are doing their best impression.  The art was fun and beautiful and so interesting.

One of the traditions we have is bowling. There are 12 grand kids so it's a lot of work to bowl just one game.  It's a lot of fun though. The big kids had their own lane and were so fun to watch.  The little kids were so cute but I have to say I wish I had a picture of Audrey bowling..she runs up to the lane and throws it with all her strength...so stinkin adorable. 

We also had a grandchild photo shoot.  I have a bunch of those that I will post next but I thought this was cute..because of all the closed eyes..so many blinks..sooo many blinks!!!!

1 comment:

kristi said...

Super cute kids :)