Monday, March 8, 2010

Washington D.C.

This is my mom in front of the Julia Child exhibit...this is her kitchen. It is a traveling exhibit so I am so glad we happen to be there while it was there.
Brett with his brother Erik and Sister Jennifer at the American History museum, I love Jakey's smile...so cheeserific.

Jillian LOVED being on Granpa's shoulders, especially since he made it like a ride...how's your shoulders today Dad?

Genevieve, Me and my Dad in front of the American Flag exhibit. The flag is HUGE!

Melissa, Kristi and my Mom on a bench inside the American History museum it was next a sign for Chicago...don't you love how they are all in green...very supportive of St. Patty's Day!

My wonderful big brother Jason who came down without his sweet wife,she had to work. Jason is on a bus that I think is from the 60's...he was just sitting next to 5 little kids..and still smiling!

Poor Jacob was freezing at the Washington Monument. It warmed up a lot later but at that point it was still very cold. Melissa had brought a bag of cheetos and Jacob took em and wouldn't give em back...luckily Melissa is super nice and didn't mind. I tried to get tickets to go inside the monument but they were sold out..they don't cost money but you should try to reserve the tickets 30 days in advance...now I know!
Jolie with her Grandma Sue...do they look related or what?
A group shot in front of the Monument..the tree in the background was fun too!

No comments: