Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!

I love this little boy more than words can express. He has been such a gift to our family. Even though he is in a world of girls he still finds the boy in any toy. He especially LOVES trucks, cars, trains, balls and climbing....and most of all running. We loves his HUGE smile and his sweet hugs. He can't wait for his sisters to get home from school, and he talks so sweetly to his baby sister. Now that he is in a big boy bed, I get to get some sweet cuddles with him at night.

This picture is of his expensive birthday cake that I never buy....now I know why I don't ever buy these....Jakey pulled the box down and bam...split in half and just not edible anymore...Bummer!!!
He loved everyone singing to him, but the candle part was a little scary. He knew to try and blow it out but was scared at the same time. After two blows he gave up and buried into my arms. Don't worry the candle managed to be blown out.
Happy Birthday My big 2 year old boy!!!!

5 comments:

Mindy and Larry said...

Happy Be-lated 2nd birthday, Jacob!!!! What a cute little boy you are! We can't wait to see you and your whole family in a couple of days!!!!

The Fox Family said...

Yay! You have become quite the blogger Lisa! Good job. You get your events up really fast!

Jules said...

HAHHA! That cake is crazy!! Did you seriously not eat it? When I looked at it at first I thought it was supposed to be like that!

Happy birthday to Jake!! We need to get together soon!

The aMAYSing Family said...

Cute! Happy Birthday! :)

MissManda-Mae said...

To my Fellow birhday buddy, I'd like to wish a happy ...belated birthday! I love the cake...the crash idea was soooo clever!