Thursday, March 25, 2010

a 2 by 4!!!



I am so lucky to have SO many talented, smart and creative friends. I made all three of these projects at my friends house...she has an incredible blog- the link is on the left it says Julies craft blog.
The blocks are one project that is one side for St. Patty's day and the other side is Valentines Day. I loved it because I don't have to many decorations for either holiday. I also got to do my first mod podge...I have always wanted to mod podge, mostly because I like to say mod podge but now I actually know how to do it!!
The birthday block isn't totally done, I need to get a clip for the end that I will glue on and then can attach a year to it like an 8 or 33..whichever age they are and the top I will put little wire things to put pictures of the child or gift cards or balloons what ever floats my boat that day.
Just remember if I can do it....you can too!!!!

2 comments:

The Fox Family said...

ahh i love the birthday wishes idea! And I love having a 2 in 1 Holiday decoration! Good Job Lisa! And Mod Podge is fun to say! :)

Unknown said...

Very cute - those turned out great!