Monday, March 8, 2010

Giselle's Blessing!

Giselle's blessing was this weekend. My parents,brother and Sister and Melissa and Grandma Jackson all came from Michigan. All of Brett's siblings came as well. Since church is at 1pm and a lot people had a lot of driving or a plane to catch we decided to do a brunch before church. I found some really cute spring decorations from Target and Michael's craft store. Brunch is a tricky menu to plan, but I think in the end it worked out really well. I was so happy to actually take pictures this time. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful blessing!
Four generations. My sweet Grandmother and My mother with me and Sweet Baby Giselle.
My mom and Dad with Giselle!
I love this picture, my dad and Brett's dad with Giselle, so sweet how they go to goo with a tiny little girl!
Great Grandma Jackson and Giselle!
Brett's parents with Giselle!
Jacob loves his baby sister Giselle, lucky for him she loves him too. Here's to many more sweet moments!
Brett and I with Giselle right before church.

The drink station: Orange Juice, Milk and Banana Slush.


The Food: Cinnamon rolls, scones,orange jello, finger sandwiches,deviled eggs, spinach salad and fruit kabobs...the fruit kabobs were stuck inside a head of lettuce..super easy and so pretty!
The big table: 4 long tables together with votives and cute boxes filled with Easter grass and m&ms. I forgot to get a picture of the cupcakes...but I got the greatest cupcake carrier from Costco. It holds 36. SO great for school and soccer and anything else.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Wow, you really went all out! It looks amazing and perfect. How do you do it with 5 kids??? Four is about to do me in!

Jules said...

What an exciting time!! And how cool that your sibs, parents and gma could join in.

I need to meet that little baby still!! We need to plan something soon...

Tammy said...

How fun! Wish we could of been there! Giselle is a lucky little girl to have such a great fam!