Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Superhero experiment's!



Jacob has hit the "WHY:" stage! You know where a child asks: Why do we wear pants? Where did the pants come from?  Why do I have hair? Why do I have a belly button? why does daddy go to work?  Why is the sky blue? Where does the water come from? Where do the pipes go? Where do those pipes underground go? What about the water in the tub where does that go? What about the water in the toilet go? Those last few questions about the pipes are Jacob's on going questions. He asks me multiple times sometimes in one day.  I tell him where they go but he wants to see it in action.  So he found this unused tubing that goes to a dryer and was very excited to play with it. He's done lots of creative things but this one I found the tag team doing was my favorite.  Jacob tried to hook one end of the tube up to the water from the fridge to a cup and have it fill up but he couldn't do it alone. Have no fear..>SuperGiselle to the rescue.  She was happy to help..even if only for a minute or two.  Luckily it wasn't too much of a mess and I enjoy their curiosity. Let's hope he doesn't get into fire stuff next!

No comments: