Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day Tea!


I have been very blessed to be able to go to all of my preschoolers Mother's Day Tea.  The 3 older girls preschool was in Virginia and each year it was pretty much the same thing but always adorable.  A few songs a poem and usually a how well do you know your mother. Always hilarious..you know like the year one of mine said my favorite drink was Coffee. I was stunned to say the least..mostly because I didn't think she knew what coffee was..since NO ONE in our family drinks it. Too funny.

So this year was my first time with my little man.  We both got dressed up..which none of the other moms were dressed up.  The other preschool all the mom's got dressed up. Oh well who knew?  I came to the school where I was greeted with the best hug.  I got to see all his art work and projects and cubbie.  We did a little dancing and read a story. Then we sat and did a little project. Had some free play time and ended with cookies and juice.

So quite different from the girls but still absolutely wonderful.  Just to be with him by myself and see how he is with the other students and what he loves to do.  The tool section was a big favorite.  I also found out he likes these connect tube thingies a lot. So I was excited to see that.

Thank you to Jacob's wonderful preschool teacher's and all their hard work!
Thank you to Jacob for the cute crafts and sweet spirit. I love you!

2 comments:

Corinne Ritz said...

It's always better to be over dressed than under dressed. :)

Mindy and Larry said...

Awww! How special that you could spend time together, and I'm glad you dressed up! It was more special that way!!!