Monday, May 7, 2012

Jacob's 1st field trip

 Jacob was SO excited for his 1st ever field trip.  Ms. Kate and Ms. Brenda and his class met us all at a Nature Center.
This is Jacob's Preschool class!


Jacob with his two best buddies from school. Yes, they are girls. He adores them and they adore him. I guess having all sisters might not be such a bad thing after all..huh Jakey!
Here he is smelling peppermint on the rope..that is where a certain beetle comes out at night and it leaves a scent of peppermint.  They had to put a sticker on the spot where they smelled it!

It was really chilly so he cuddled up to me most of the time. I didn't mind at all.

He also went inside the nature center.  A bunny was hopping around all over the place.  He was able to pet him..using two soft fingers. 


We had a great time and it was so nice to have just Jacob and I.  Thank you to my friend Leah for watching Giselle!

1 comment:

Corinne Ritz said...

Oh wonderful! I love these kinds of moments. That is great you were able to take the opportunity to go with him.