Monday, July 4, 2011

Chipotle Lime chicken and steak with Chipotle honey sauce

My friend is a really great cook and I love everything she makes so when she posted a new recipe I couldn't wait to try it. I was a little nervous because I am not a big spicy eater but Brett is and I knew he would be excited. I went to her blog here.
It took me a while to find the chipotle peppers. the one I found is a small blue can. I used it for the chipotle honey sauce which the recipe is this

The honey sauce on the corn is AMAZING! Brett really liked it and it wasn't too spicy at all. Even my dad would like it. I didn't make it like Nachos like she did. I made lime cilantro rice and cooked the peppers like she did than made the steak and chicken. piled it all on top of each other. I do have some leftovers so I think i'm going to do the nachos today.

Thank You Lanna love new fun recipes!!!!!!!!!

No comments: