Monday, July 11, 2011

Pink Party!

My friend Jamie...the one on the bottom right..with pink and red hair, was just diagnosed with Stage IV breast cancer! She is a mom of 3 small children and has a loving devoted husband. They are ready to fight and beat this but it will take an army to help them. I am hosting a PINK PARTY at my house tommrow night. We are dying a strand or tip or stripe..whatever you want in your hair. I have pink roses and pink drinks..it'll be PINKALICIOUS!!!! Feel free to come tommorow night to my house around 8pm. If you live to far away you can do your own pink color or feather and PLEASE send me a pic. I want to have as many people as possible to show her how amazing she is and how we are ALL rooting for her!
feel free to follow her blog HERE

3 comments:

NecropolisHerbs said...

Can't wait to see your pink strand!

Mindy and Larry said...

How sad for your friend Jamie, but how awesome that she's got such a supportive network of friends and family to help! What a cool idea! I hope you have lots of pink fun!

kaysi van dyke fox said...

you are so awesome!! i love that you are doing that, what a lucky lady to have you as a friend!!