Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween

Halloween is such a fun holiday in our home. It isn't just one day. It's at least a month...sometimes a little more. I started decorating in September. Yup, I was a little excited. The fall colors, the fall air, and of course the fall smell. Apples anyone. Which, I STILL have apples from picking in late August...how crazy is that. So the top picture is Brett and I dressed for a halloween party. I was the preggo cheerleader and he was the all star. You can't see it well but he put a syringe in the black arm band...and I am 7 months preggo there!
Our house all decorated!!
Jillian's class went on a field trip to a pumpkin patch, and I was lucky enough to go ( with out Jacob). We had so much fun. We did slides and roasted marshmallows. Feed goats and rode on a tractor.
Jillian and Mommy going down a slide, i promise it was not fast!
Sweet Jillian picked out the best pumpkin.
All dressed and ready to go to the ward party!
Genevieve dressed as the Sugar Plum Fairy!
Jolie as the sweet and loving Snow White!
The beautiful girls, ready to go!
Jacob is our football player, and he just loved getting that candy!
Jillian with her good friend Emma on Halloween!
Halloween was a great night. My parents came down from Michigan and Brett's family came over. Our friends the Young's joined us as well. We feasted on Stew and Mummy hot dogs with Apples smiles and Rootbeer. Followed by some great trick or treating. Thanks everyone for a wonderful night!!!!!!










3 comments:

Julie said...

So cute!! Hey--email me the picture of you and Brett for Halloween. We didn't get a picture of you guys before you left the party.

That Girl said...

Wow! I'm amazed! For some reason I never get into Halloween that much, and I'm in awe of those that do. You look great!

Mindy and Larry said...

We sure love the pictures and have missed you guys! Thanks for posting! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks! What a great job decorating your house!