Friday, November 6, 2009

A few silly pictures!

Jacob got his 2nd haircut...this time with the clippers.
He did such a good job, he first sat in daddy's lap while Brett got a haircut. Then it was his turn. He sat so still, it wasn't until the end when hair got in his eyes nose and mouth...that he wasn't a fan of. But doesn't he look like a big boy now!
The girls being silly....I think we were about to go on a walk.

The other day I was putting stuff away and realized it was way too quiet. Jacob may be the only one home in the morning, but boy can he make him self heard. So when I realized I hadn't heard him, I knew something was up. I started in the usual places. The top of the computer, the bathroom, the kitchen table...all the obvious places. Then I go down to the basement and this is how I found him...not asleep but watching T.V. upside down...i had to run upstairs to get my camera because I thought this was just too funny!

3 comments:

Mindy and Larry said...

Jacob is soooo cute! What a difference a haircut makes! I remember how much older James looked after his first one!

kiki said...

you posted!! YEAH!! Keep it up, the more you blog the easier it gets.

MissManda-Mae said...

Jacob is such a cutie and getting SO BIG! just in time to welcome a new member of the family! Thanks for sharing... VERY SWEET!