Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cheap Crafts!!


Yesterday, Jolie was bored out of her brain so we decided to have her call a friend from church and come over. I realized I had nothing fun planned. So I grabbed Genna and Jillian and headed to Michael's Crafts...I took them so Jolie could have some alone time with her friend and not have her little sisters trying for the spotlight the whole time. When we got there, all the Halloween stuff was 70-80% off. Awesome deals....I am hoping to go back on Monday for a few more fall garland! Then I kept going down the aisle and got to the little craft bins. I got tons of do it yourslef little ornaments...wood ones to paint or color. Foam ones to glue and glitter. Beads for the super cute little wreath ornaments that I still love on the tree. Stick puppets. All of them were 60 cents a piece....how awesome is that. I stocked up, hoping to keep some for a bored buster day. The girls devoured everything and had so much fun...TWO glorious hours of fun. I love finding great buys like that....don't you?

3 comments:

Alex said...

Those are really cute ornaments, they'd be perfect for these little tinsel trees I got for the kids. :)

Alex said...

Oh and I like your new background!

kiki said...

thats awesome! I was cleaning out my cabinet that I store my crafty things in and it has like NOTHING in it. I need to stock up for winter...

Senta