Friday, October 11, 2013

Holland, Michigan with the Mendenhall's!







We met my siblings and their families and my parents for a fun quick trip to Holland, Michigan. I had never been before so I was really excited.  Lake Michigan is so beautiful and what a blessing to live so close to it!  It was a bummer that some of my family didn't get there until so late in the day but the cousins still managed to have TONS of fun together.  Playing in the freezing cold water...climbing dunes and playing lots of games.  We stayed in a really nice hotel that had a warm pool and hot tub. The kids loved that the most.  We are all sporting fun t-shirts that my mom made for everyone!!! It has been really fun to see all these cousins play and love each other.  What a blessing for them!

1 comment:

kristi said...

To bad you didn't get the picture on here with Wyatt falling off the bench :) It was a great weekend though, next time I say we do at least 2 nights.