Friday, October 11, 2013

Genevieve turns 11!

We were in Michigan for Genevieve's birthday this year! I saw a friend post a really fun idea for a birthday child.  I got the supplies and asked my mom to help me out. She did a WAY better job then I ever could have!  She was surprised in the morning. It was great!  We had cupcakes with cousins after lunch and then headed back home for church where they sang to her in Primary for the last time. 
 I can not believe that she will be in Young Women next year.   Life is going by way too fast!  Genevieve you are such an amazing daughter with SO many skills that I can't even name them all. The best part of you though is you have a testimony that shines wherever you go.  Thank you for your willingness to share it with others and be such a shining star for our family. We love you SO much!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no sleep tonight for your birthday we are having all night sex, you know I have waited sooo long to c-m in your p-ssy and tonight you are old enough, you love me c-mming in your bum and your mouth now you get to feel it in your p-ssy, but first I want to spend hours eating you you taste soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good, I get to keep your knickers to wear so your p-ssy rubs my c-ck all day