Friday, October 11, 2013

Girls weekend to Ocean City for Jennifer's Bday!

Brett's sister turned 30 this summer and instead of a big party she wanted to get away from it all.  We packed up and headed to Ocean City MD for the weekend.  Well to leave 5 kids is no easy task..especially with a husband that has a demanding job. Luckily I have some pretty awesome friends that helped out and I got myself super organized and it worked out just fine. I REALLY missed them though!!!!

We started the trip with a decorated car and a decorated Jennifer.  While driving down we were having a great time when Jennifer grabbed my shoulder and made this face like...UH OH and BAM someone side swiped us. While we were driving.  We luckily were not hurt but started to get over to see the damage and see what the heck happened.  We thought the driver of the other car was also pulling over but they kept going. We were shocked. We tried to catch up to him and see if we could flag him over.  He moved over to the shoulder like he was going to stop and as soon as we had slowed down to stop he took off again.  I immediately called 911 and Jennifer thought she had gotten his license plate number.  The police met us at the hotel but no luck. He got off scotch free. SO CRAZY.  


 We still managed to have a lot of fun dressing up and going to eat and hitting the beach of course.

We even saw some inspirational sand art!

we got all our favorites..Dumsers ice cream, Thrashers fries, ice cold lemonade. Yes I went home feeling 5 pounds heavier!!! It was great!


Nichole and I introduced Jennifer to Instagram and duck lips!!!

Jennifer and Nichole wanted to check out a club but Laura and I had no desire. So went putt putt instead. Laura killed me.

She also had her 1st hole in one!

We took one last picture of us in our matching shirts and went back to the real world. It was a lot of fun and can't wait for the next girls trip!

No comments: