Saturday, February 16, 2013

Wesley's Baptism!





My nephew Wesley was baptized last week.  I was asked to give the talk on baptism. I had quite a few props that I was bringing so I was worried about not forgetting any of that, that I forgot to bring our camera. RATS. So I don't have any of the actual baptism day!! Later that night Giselle was spinning on my parents computer chair when somehow she smacked her eye on the desk.  It instantly swelled up.  She was such a trooper and held a bag of frozen peas to her eye for a long time.  It looked really bad the next day at church.  One little girl told her mom that her new friend was the girl with the purple eye...poor thing.   The best part of visiting family is the kids get to spend time with their cousins.  They are getting older and so it is fun to watch them play games and go sledding and just have fun.   Kristi's youngest Wyatt kept making the funniest face..he would pull his mouth down and for some reason it just made us all laugh. I was trying to get him in the act and this was the closest I got.  It is such a blessing to witness someone entering the water and be baptized.  Wesley you are a wonderful young man that we love so much.

No comments: