Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's like no time has passed!

Amber and I used to see each other EVERY day...sometimes all day.  Our kids were the same age and we just clicked together.  Sadly, life goes on and Brett graduated Law School and we moved.  Then shortly after that Amber and her family moved too....to Illinois.  I really didn't think I would ever see her again.  When we moved to Illinois I was so excited to see this lady...BUT I didn't realize she was still far away...all the way at the bottom and I am at the top...seems like an ocean apart. So when she called and said she was going to be only 40 minutes from me. I HAD to see her.  The last time we saw each other Jillian was only 1 years old.  So yes quite a bit has changed since then.  I picked her up and we headed to grab a bite to eat. We sat down and my kids LOVED Amber..they talked her ear off and sat in her lap and acted like they see her all the time.  Amber and I laughed that it's been almost 7 years but we fall right back in like it was yesterday.  I love knowing that good friends stay good friends even when you are far apart.  We love you Amber and your kiddos and can't wait to see you again......SOONER this time!!!

No comments: