Monday, January 7, 2013

Downton Abbey Season 3!

I was SO excited for Downton Abbey to come back on.  It is ALWAYS more fun to watch a show with a bunch of cute, fun women!  So I invited people over and was so ecstatic that they were just as excited as me.  I pulled out the linens and was super bummed my China dishes are still in Virginia so my new tea cups and plain white plates were brought out.  My grandmother's cake plate was brought out as well.  We had so much fun dressing up as women in the Roaring 20's!




 Aren't these ladies FABULOUS!!!  I love the hair and headbands and all the necklaces and the smiles!!!

Thank you to my sweet loving husband that helped me get ready and dealt with crazy kids DYING to come downstairs.   Thank you to all my wonderful friends for coming and helping us all bring a little Downton Abbey out in us all!!!

3 comments:

The Fox Family said...

fun idea! I love your teacups! and did you get a new rug? So cute!

Lisa Fox said...

Thank you Nichole! I love them too!! Yes I did get a new rug. That old was just too flimsy and not big enough. So when I saw this one at costco and for a good price. I snatched it up! I LOVE it!! Wish you could've joined us last night!!

The Hoogland Family said...

That was such a fun night! Thanks for hosting Lisa!