Thursday, March 1, 2012

Father and Son go to school!

Jacob's preschool had a special father/child night at their school last night. Daddy got to go to his classroom and meet his teachers. They played toys and met his friends. They worked on a project together...the lovely tie Brett is wearing!

Do you think Jacob loves his daddy? Yes, yes he does. Jacob has the best daddy. He plays with him and helps him and as Jacob would say.."he's my best buddy"!

Jacob is working on the tie for daddy here. Of course he used green..there are no other colors in Jacob's world! His hair is kinda long here so it's got a wave in the front. Looking at this picture I actually think his hair reminds me of my Grandpa Jackson, he always had the best hair. My Grandpa and Jacob would've gotten a long really well. They both love cars!

2 comments:

Corinne Ritz said...

Hey, I like Jacob's hair longer. It looks good! I love it when daddy gets special time with the kids!

Anonymous said...

That's so great. What a fun night!

kristi