Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A painting pinterest fun afternoon!

The sun is shining..the sun is shining. Can you just feel the sun through these pictures?

After the gym we came home and made some yummy smoothies to go with lunch. Then ran outside. I found this great way to paint from pinterest: click HERE!

Giselle sat right down and got to work. She wouldn't even put her shoes on. She's a free spirit!

The artist's busy at their masterpiece!

This is Giselle's OK, I will look at the camera but I really am busy, OK Mom!

There is just nothing better than painting outside and feeling the warm sun on your head!

Well of course if you are Jacob than there is nothing better than making animal prints with your hands on the driveway..now that is fun!




As you can see paint didn't really stay ONLY on the driveway..a little on the clothes..a little on the hair.. A LOT on the hands but most of all...a LOT of FUN!!!

4 comments:

Necia said...

I was going to try this-- it looks so fun!

Anonymous said...

So, fun. We will definitely have to do this one!

kristi

Corinne Ritz said...

OK, so I saw this on pinterest, but I didn't pin it because I am so scared of paint! Did it come out of Giselle's cute outfit? If it did, I will pin it and use it! My kids would really REALLY love this activity!
I love Giselle's face she made at the camera. Good thing you caught that.

Lisa Fox said...

Corinne,
I am happy to report the paint came right out..the mud that she got all over her is another story. Second round on the knees going through the wash..fingers crossed!