Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine cards for the classrooms!



Giselle wouldn't put her hand out so instead she is just a cute little girl! :)

I actually got quite a few poses of Jacob, he was so excited to make these. One picture he was winking and I loved it but I decided you couldn't see his face as well as this one!


Name tag on the back of the card..cut out from my new cricut..thank you Mom, LOVE it!


Jolie is in middle school this year and so she wont be handing any out but I knew she would want to make a few so she posed too!

A friend of mine made these a year or so ago and I thought they were adorable. Pinterest had a bunch of posts of making these and so this is the year I finally made them!

Such a fun way to give a card!

2 comments:

Corinne Ritz said...

I made these last year, and they were a HUGE hit!!! My kids were so excited to hand them out, and their friends and the other parents thought we were pretty cool for doing that:)
I wrote in sharpie marker on the picture in the corner... "Happy Valentines Day! Love, 'blank' Then my kids filled in their names.

Mindy and Larry said...

So cute, and it took me a minute to figure out how you did it! Such a great idea, and your kids all look so happy and cute! That Genna has got some hair! I'm so jealous!