Thursday, February 23, 2012

All Aboard Diner!

My mom and nephews came over for a quick visit during their mid winter break. My kids only had one day off so we went to a fun place called "All aboard diner". The kids were so excited. You walk in and trains are everywhere.

We waited a half hour to sit at the counter. While you sit a train goes all around the counter on the track there delivering food. It is the cutest thing ever.

Jacob and Giselle loved every minute. They had big TVs playing Thomas and all the employees were wearing conductor hats. They put ice cream or cupcakes on the train and play a birthday song. It is so cute..have I said that already..well too bad because it is so cute! :)

Our food arriving. Do you think Jacob is in heaven...oh yes!!!

Even the big kids thought it was pretty darn cool! It made me want to own a little place like that. Everyone is happy and having fun...I mean look at the track on the floor. Too cute!

3 comments:

csharris said...

Cool I want to go too. Toby would be in heaven as well.

Corrie said...

That is adorable! I wish I could find fun places like that around here!

Anonymous said...

So fun. My kids would love it too!

kristi