Friday, December 16, 2011

They have been busy little elves!

Jacob making an ornament all by himself. He did such a good job. He put all that green ribbon in there all by himself. No other colors..Green is it. In Jacob's world there are no other colors.

We also dipped spoons in chocolate and then decorated them. Put them with a hot cocoa packet and it's a yummy treat. The kids had a lot of fun getting messy with food.

Jacob had a hard time with the concept of just dipping the spoon in chocolate. He thought for sure the spoon had to be filled with chocolate and as much candy as possible!

Giselle wanted to get in the action. She had a fun time dipping the spoons...but once the chocolate started flying around the room. She was done...or I should say, I was done!!

Jolie was the HEAD Elf. She was great at helping all the little kids with the spoons and ornaments.

2ND in command Elf Genevieve displaying her ornament she spent much time on. Isn't beautiful?

The finished products. The kids did a great job and I had a lot of fun watching them and helping them. Yummy treats are a lot of fun with a good group of elves!





3 comments:

kristi said...

I think we need to do this during the week you are here. Where did you get the ornaments?

Mindy and Larry said...

Great fun! Love the pictures!

Corinne Ritz said...

Yeah, I totally understand the part where YOU were DONE!

I did get your message on facebook and I got so busy I forgot about it. I promise I will respond really soon!