Monday, December 5, 2011

Cookie Elves!







Holiday baking is one of my favorite parts of the holidays. All the yummy food and sweet smells. Makes the hustle and bustle of the shopping not seem so bad if you have a melt in your mouth cookie waiting for you at home. This year making cookies is double the fun with ALL kinds of helpers. Some are taste testers. Some are quality and quantity control and some are good cheerleaders. All are very important roles. Thank goodness I have so many elves to help this year. I LOVE it!!!

2 comments:

Corinne Ritz said...

Totally agreed! I know that this is so not healthy, but I love to LOVE and show love with baking for my family. It is so warm and comforting, and makes the kids so happy.

kristi said...

Oh my gosh, that pic of Giselle is great! (All the other kids too)