Saturday, December 10, 2011

nothing like 20 degree day to take a picture!

OK, so it's been on my to do list for months now...FAMILY PICTURE!! It's been following me and haunting me. This past couple months have been so crazy and hectic that it just didn't get done. Then all of a sudden it's the middle of December and uh oh we need to take a pic NOW! So we gather all the white t shirts and clean jeans we can find. Who has time to coordinate multiple colors with multiple children..not me! We found a brave soul to snap a few pictures. It was FREEZING!!! The poor kids were dying. We only got a few pictures because it was just way too cold. This one we did not use in the Christmas card but it made me laugh. Giselle not looking, Brett's eyes closed. Jillian grimacing...just a typical family photo! Hope everyone else got there Christmas photo done..because you don't want to be later than me..than you will be REALLY late! :)

2 comments:

kristi said...

What are talking about, 20 degrees isn't cold....just you wait....hahahahaha!!!!

Corinne Ritz said...

How about the fact that I did not even go there at all this year! Yikes! But I have set a determined goal to do it next year:)