Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You know that friend? The one you can always call..no matter what!!!


Kristi, Melissa, Amanda, Senta and Me!
All of these wonderful ladies are one of those kind of friends. I went to Michigan this month with the kids. Every time I go back I have good intentions of seeing as many friends as I can...BUT as always life with 5 kids can make the days FLY by. I am SO glad I got to spend some time with a few of my favorite people. Amanda ( the one in brown in the middle) also came in for a few days and lucky for me it was the same time I was there. The rest of my beautiful friends live in Michigan but coordinating schedules is always fun to do. Luckily, Champps has half off burgers on Mondays...woo hoo good excuse to go out. I love that we haven't been together in years and yet we laughed and talked the whole time like no time has past. Love you ladies and here's to hoping we can do that more often!!

No comments: