Friday, July 30, 2010

slum dog Lisa!

Jillian has a special place for Giselle in her heart...they are great friends!
Giselle really likes Elmo!!!

My camera is finally fixed....YAY!!!!! Brett took it in to get it checked and it was more than the place could handle. So they referred him to a place in D.C. He dropped it off and they called us a little while to come pick it up..but they have weird hours. So I said I would go get it. Brett was nervous because it isn't in the best part of D.C. hahaha I'm from Detroit..bring it!!


I guess i've been out of Detroit a little long because...this place was in a shady part of town for sure. I got it just fine and nothing exciting happened to me..besides me driving in that crazy traffic...don't mess with a mom and her minivan!

1 comment:

Mindy and Larry said...

I'm so glad you got your camera fixed! I have to agree about getting the heck out of the bad parts of town...I've had to do that before,too!