Friday, July 30, 2010

Fox Farmers!

Don't you just want to take a bite out of this? I LOVE LOVE LOVE home grown vegetables!
We don't exactly have a big backyard so our garden is pretty small. We love tomatoes and this year our crops are great. We planted one full size tomato plant and two cherry tomato plants. That container was picked today...all of those. This is the 4th time I've picked since being back from Michigan. I've been home 1 week!! We also planted green beans but those aren't fairing quite as well. Genna has assured me that they taste great..but there are just not that many to pick. Next year I think I want to plant zucchini....hello Bread!
I can't wait for Brett to make his amazing homemade salsa!!!

1 comment:

Mindy and Larry said...

I'm so jealous! No garden for us this year!!!!