Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Project!




A big Thank You to my sister in law Nichole for the super cute idea. She did it first and I loved it so I copied her. I made the wreath and two topiary balls out of felt and the kiddos helped. It was super easy and I think super cute. I also painted the frame above the fireplace. What do you guys think? I was thinking of going maybe 2 or 3 shades lighter than than and painting the whole room that color...??? The blog Nichole got the idea from is: www.theidearoom.blogspot.com

3 comments:

The Fox Family said...

yay! They turned out awesome! Don't you just love this project? Every time I look at my wreath I smile. So cute! And i do love the painted box above the fireplace. That's a great color.

kristi said...

I think the frame looks great, especially with your swirly candle thing.

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Great job on your wreath. It looks great! Good color choice!