Monday, January 31, 2011

Jacob's school!

When Jolie and Genevieve were little I used to do TONS of projects with them. We had story time and quiet play time. We art and music and tons of walks. Then we moved up here to the real world. Brett worked full time and I helped in the preschool a few days a week. So Jillian had all of those things done for her at the pre school. So I kinda fell out of the routine. Jacob says bye to his big sisters everyday and wishes so bad he could go to school. So today Jacob and I started Jacob's school. We started simple with getting an old shirt of daddy's and got some paint out. He was sooo happy.
Giselle of course did not want to miss any of the fun so she got a spot right in front.
Mostly she liked snack time. Jacob is concentrating so hard.
We started with the letter A. and the number 3. He is turning 3 in March so I figured that would be a good one to start with. He sings his ABC's all the time but I haven't really focused on individual letters. He kept telling me my A was a house...was it him or me..I think my art skills need some work :)
He loved his school and I loved his patience and willingness to learn. If only he would stop growing so fast.

4 comments:

csharris said...

Hey we are doing a co-op thing out here wanna join. Ok I wish you really could but I am glad you and Jakey are having a good time.

Mindy and Larry said...

What a precious little boy! I'd love to be in your school, too, Lisa! :)
Love you!

MissManda-Mae said...

u r a super mom lisa! child number 4 and 5 home with mom and u r still working hard to teach them... way to go!

Anonymous said...

Like!