Monday, October 11, 2010

Apples and Pumpkins!!

We went to our favorite orchard to go pick apples and get our pumpkins. It was a very warm day much like it has been all summer and fall. Since it has been SO warm for so long it really took a toll on the orchard. SO they didn't have any to pick just already picked ones. It worked out just fine though and I got to really take my time picking good ones and helping the girls learn how to find a good one.
Genna was concerned of some brown spots on her apple. I suggested she look for a new one.
I love this picture. Aren't my boys so handsome. Jacob wants to be just like daddy. I say good choice.
As soon as we got there Jacob grabbed an apple and took a bite, he was in heaven.
Giselle, she wants to be like the big kids so bad. She just had to get her hands on those pumpkins!
The field behind us is where I go strawberry picking..I love fresh food!
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. We had a great time and love this family tradition!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the pictures!! The kids are adorable...That picture with Giselle and the pumpkins?!? Could she be any cuter???

Mindy and Larry said...

Way cute pictures of your whole family! I'm glad you all got to go together, too! Just love the Jakey and Brett picture- wow they look a lot alike! And is Giselle really old enough to be standing in a pumpkin patch?!! She sure does want to be like the older kids! I totally love fresh food, too! I'd welcome a care package of it from you anytime! (LOL!) But thanks for sharing through your post and pics! Love you!