Sunday, October 17, 2010

9 months

Giselle had her 9 month check up this past week...I know she'll be 10 months next week!
She is 16lbs. 5 oz. 27 1/2 inches long
She crawls everywhere. Stands and cruises with furniture and can hang tough with her brother.
She LOVES to eat. This picture she had just finished eating brocolli and cheese soup, ravioli, blueberry yogurt and orange jello...all in one sitting.
She sleeps threw the night...bless you child for that one.
The only hiccup recently is she HATES the bath tub. She had one horrible experience in the tub..really she just rolled in the bath, which I was right there and right away scooped her up, but it looks like she is scarred for life. It is the saddest little thing now when she has to take a bath. She shakes so hard and screams and will not sit down in the water. The other day I had Jillian get in with her and try to make her happy. It helped a little bit, at least she stopped screaming. No sitting but she did put her hand down in the water. So hopefully I can keep working with her and get her to like the bath again.
I was telling Brett today that I think she is the wards baby..she is passed around to everyone and is so happy about it. Thankfully everyone in my ward is happy about it too. She really is a sweet, happy go with the flow baby. Now if she can just stop growing!

2 comments:

Mindy and Larry said...

Giselle is looking more and more like Jacob! They almost look like twins! We're so glad that she's healthy and happy, and I understand the growing part! :( (Johnathan was 15 lbs 10 oz at his 4 months checkup, so I completely understand!)

Krystal said...

Maybe you could try just using one of those baby bath tubs for a little while, it's not so big and Giselle might not have the bad associations with it. I barely started putting Tyler in the big tub, he used the baby tub til he was about 1.