Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Jolie's 9th Bday Party!

Jolie's party this year wasn't a themed party...the first one. It was all tween though. Pink and green and tons of fun. We got these fun lanterns and hung them from the tree outside. and had streamers on the island.

As friends began to arrive the energy also came in. I put Giselle in the high chair to protect her as much as possible. ALL the girls LOVED Giselle and I am pretty sure they all got a turn holding her.


We started out eating pizza, chips and fruit salad, with Pink Lemonade. Those girls can eat!

We started our first game which was Musical dress up...since I didn't have enough chairs we used a blanket. We used Selena Gomez music and when it stopped they had to sit on the blanket whoever didn't get a spot had to run over to the dress up bucket and grab something to put on as we all loudly counted to 10. Some conviently didn't get a spot on the blanket every time...Genna had a sad moment here and there...it's always hard when it's NOT your party.

All the girls dressed and ready for their fashion walk. I made them walk around the block all dressed up and then do a runway walk in the house.

Jolie luckily loved her cake. The wonderful Costco had one with roses so it worked out well. She told me later that her wish came true...that everyone would have fun at the party!

I didn't get any pictures of this but we played "I've never" with m&m's. That was a fun get to know you game, since we had both church and school friends there. After that we made flip flops. I got 4th of July colors and started cutting ribbon. The girls were very creative. Some wrapped it around the straps..some tied lots of ribbons some did just a few. Sooo cute. The whole time we were doing this Jolie had her CD player playing Selena Gomez and the girls were so cute. They sang along to every song...i mean it every word!


Some of the finished flip flops. By this time it was dark out..we did the party from 6-9pm. I had lots of fun with these girls and it gave me a fun peek at watching Jolie with her friends. Brett was cute, he was down there a lot but I have to say these girls are mighty loud, so he would sneak upstairs with Giselle just to give them both a moment of peace.

We love you Jolie and love watching you grow up!!!!!!!!







3 comments:

The Fox Family said...

Looks like an awesome party Lisa! I still can't wrap my head around Jolie having this kind of a party though! 6-9! Wow! Big girl party! You are a great event planner!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday! how would you like to choose a friend to join us in bed tonight to celebrate? I will watch while you undress each other and finger and lick each other to orgasm, then she can watch me eat your p-ssy and send you crazy while she sucks my c-ck, then we switch and finally she can watch while I take your anal virginity mmmmmmmmmmmmm lovely tight little hole , my c-m will look soooooo good dripping out

Anonymous said...

can I join in ? I little p-ssy each and we can switch, then we take turns giving them both anal, bet they would both suck c-ck really good toommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm young p-ssy is the best