Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jillian's Foot is Broken!


Mommy: Jillian how did you hurt your foot?
Jillian: By the monkey bars! member, that's how i broke my bones, my inside bones.
Mommy: What color is your cast?
Jillian: BLUE!!!!! Because i picked that color.
Mommy: Do you like the special shoe they gsve you?
Jillian: yup, mommy asks: are you sure....she continues to say yes! * yesterday she screamed for 20 minutes when they told her she couldn't wear her tennis shoe. She did NOT like the special shoe. But apparantly she got over it*
Mommy: who wrote on your cast?
Jillian: Mommy and daddy jolie and genevieve, jacob can't draw yet...so you did it mommy.
Jillian doesn't seem too bothered by a cast. She

7 comments:

Mary said...

I can't believe it! Your family seems to really like those doctor visits. I wish we were closer and could come play trains ;)

The Fox Family said...

ahhh. yeah you will have to call me and give me the dets. I never get told anything around here.

kristi said...

She looks so cute!!!!!

Mindy and Larry said...

Sorry about your foot, Jillian! Hopefully, you'll be all better when we come up for Jolie's baptism! Lisa, I'm sure you are hoping for no more unexpected visits to the doctor's in the near future! :)

kiki said...

Tell her she looks like a
"Pretty , Pretty Princess"

Tiffany said...

Poor girl! It seems to be one thing after another with you guys. Hope her foot heals soon.

Jules said...

Holy cow! I had no idea! Hope she deals with it okay the whole time!